Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Two more for your aural pleasure:

"Drownding"--combining past and present aquatic suffocation in one little word.
"Chipole-tay"--Did you know that they even have a freaking cup there that tells you the right way to say their name (and, incidentally, all the wrong ways, including this one)? Did you know that it seems as though half of Columbus is lysdexic? Geez, people, it's CHIPOTE-LAY, not CHIPOLE-TAY...if I hear this mispronunciation one more time, I might have to spell check someone in the face. I mean, I can understand if someone would mispronounce a word like "insouciance" or "antidisestablishmentarianism" or...

...alright, I'm going to stop now...mostly because I can't think of any more hard words to mispronounce.

Hey! It's the last weekend of my latest show. If you miss this one, you will miss an opportunity to see me with spit curls, and to see me straddling not one, but two men in a matter of minutes.

Why are you even reading the end of this post?!?! Go buy your tickets!

Oh yeah, and everyone else is really good too, blah, blah, blah...

CHIPOTE-LAY.

No comments: