Friday, April 28, 2006

Randy says I seem more peaceful lately....

I am.

I think I'm at a good point in my life where I'm changing things I know I can change, figuring things out I know I can figure out and being the person I know I can be, and not worrying about the things I can't change, figure out or become. Simple, I know, but sort of a revelation to me. I've also had an awakening of the creative juices, and find myself longing for an hour or two at the piano (which I really don't have these days...time, that is...not pianos. Damn you, misplaced modifiers!) and looking forward to writing, which was rare, at best, before.

I also got my hair cut, and every girl knows this works wonders on the ole psyche.

Cuckoo's Nest is coming along well. So far, the Three Nutjobs (as I've taken to calling them...i.e. Scanlon, Martini and Cheswick) are my favorite. There's just something about those three. I'm also figuring some stuff out about my character, and am crossing my fingers for fishnets to be a part of my costume.

Or perhaps we could work another corset in?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am glad you are feeling better about things, and feeling more creative is always good. I have felt more creative in the last couple of months than I have felt in a long time, I hope it lasts for you (and for me too)
.......
Eric, lets see you in the fishnets!