Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A patient grabbed my boob yesterday. Just reached up and grabbed it. I should be flattered, except that I'm rarely flattered when mammary mashing comes from an eleven year old autistic boy that makes funny (and I mean hilarious, not weird) noises the whole time you're working on him. I know that I'll probably be going to the fiery place for this one, but I could not stop laughing about the whole situation, especially since the mom was clueless the whole time, and my friends/co-workers had to hide in the bathroom they were laughing so hard.

You haven't quite lived until, well, I think you know what I'm going to say...

Last weekend for Much Ado coming up!! Get your tickets, slackers! (www.ltob.org) This will be the last time you'll see me perkipressed to oblivion (seriously, you really don't know how hard I work at that).

No comments: