Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Look closely. First, let me just say...some girls got it, some girls don't.
Second, it's the eve of my birthday. If you haven't gotten me something from the following list, I count you not as my friend:
1. A pony (I've been wanting this since I was five...somebody's gotta come through sometime, right?)
2. A car (pay mine off, we'll be friends for life)
5. Pay for a few of my voice lessons...seriously, not that hard to please
6. Clothes for my dog (I'm one of those closet "I like my dog to be cuter than me" freaks...but just can't bring myself to spend that much money on my actual DOG.)
7. Sweaters, shoes (did I already mention this?)
8. A lobotomy (this would help me more than you could possibly guess.)
9. A rug (2x3 or so) to cover up the rug that my dog completely destroyed (don't tell my landlord)
10. Buy me dinner. Or a lobotomy. Or a boob job. I'm really not asking for that much.
I have a lot to be thankful for. I have nice hands and nails. I'm not one of those girls who has to worry about manicures all that often because my nails break. I have a great roommate. And a great sister.
And I can't think of much else because I'm pretty morose about actually turning the big two seven. Help.
Somebody better at least bake me a cake. Or a cupcake. Hell, a twinkie with a candle will do.
I'm gonna go to bed and cry now.
Posted by The Naked Redhead at 9/19/2006 08:48:00 PM