1. I just finished watching the coolest show EVER. I mean, EVER. It's called "Heroes". Great story, cool characters, really awesome music, intelligent humor and even some interesting twists. Plus, Greg Grunberg is going to be on it, and it also features quite possibly the hottest Indian man I've ever seen.
2. The birthday has come and gone. It was pretty shitty, with some nice parts mixed in...thanks Tim, Todd, Tabbi, Lisa and Kate! Thanks to the nephews and niece and sister...ESPECIALLY my nephew Samuel, whose birthday is three days before mine. I said, "So you're the big eleven now...that means you're getting old, but not as old as me!" To which he replied, "You're not old. The last time I, like, saw you, I was thinking you were, like, a teenager or something."
I'm not gonna lie...that was the best gift I received all day.
3. I was accosted by Mexicans at a gas station the other night. I think if I had been anywhere else besides a well-lit, well-occupied area, I would have been scared (two got out of their car and decided it would be a good idea to invade my personal space and start touching me in an overly familiar way.) Instead, this crazy, angry, militant person came out of me, and I--probably quite foolishly--decided it was an equally good idea to get back in their faces and tell them in a deadly tone to "Get back in your car...RIGHT...NOW." And, "DO...NOT...touch me." It helped that I was a good three inches taller than all of them...but I was seriously pissed. DON'T MESS WITH ME, PEOPLE.
You're scared now, aren't you? I'm scary.
4. I experienced a small personal victory recently. I won't share, because it's that small, but I did it! Hooray!
5. I'm exhausted. I'm not liking my early mornings so much. I'm going to bed...get back in your car RIGHT NOW.