Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Will Work for Food. Or Shoes.

Somebody give me a job. Preferably something where I don't actually have to work very hard and I get to look pretty. Actually, if someone could arrange it so that I can keep up the public speaking and generally continue being the center of attention, I'd really appreciate it.

Let me tell you how much I HATE looking for a job. It's not that I don't like interviewing (I actually love it...it's a good way for me to utilize my buckets full of charm and charisma that I was so blessed with at birth. Oh yeah, and I'm soooo likeable.) But I HATE tailoring my resume for every job, I hate tweaking my cover letters, I hate searching for names of people and researching companies...because dammit, I like to do things RIGHT, and doing things RIGHT requires extra time and effort, whether that's in job hunting or cleaning or being awesome. Mostly in being awesome.

So yeah, I'm doing a bit of networking here to my tens of fans...gimme a job. I don't have any particular skills, really, except that--in all humility--I'm really, really good at speaking in front of people. I also make a mean pot of coffee. I enjoy wearing mildly slutty office attire as well.

No comments: