Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There's nothing like lying wide awake and staring at the ceiling to inspire blog posts.

Of course, in my case, I still have nothing beneficial to say.

I've been sick for the last couple of days and am now on an anti-biotic that's main attraction is making it sound like my stomach is at war with itself. Bombs, heavy artillery, you name it, it's happening in there. Seriously. I'm not hungry, but my stomach is rolling and growling like I am, and I can't sleep with all that noise.

However, here's one more totally inane, boring thing for you to read...my prescription was FREE. That's right, Giant Eagle's just giving the stuff away...apparently, Wal-mart is good for something, in that their total destruction of American society has at least driven the cost of Erythromicin down at my local grocery. Never mind that countless children are doing slave labor so that Bobby Jo from the holler can have living room drapes for five dollars less than other places, or that the scariest people you'll ever meet come out of the woodwork for a night out on the town at the area Wally World (two things: 1. NEVER go to Wal-mart around the first of the month and 2. NEVER go to a Wal-mart in the mountains. You think it's scary on the west side of Columbus...you ain't seen nothin' till you've seen the mountain people come out of hiding for supplies. Yikes)...at least I get heavy narcotics cheaper than normal, and hey, if it effects my bottom line, well then, all is right in the world.

And in other, slightly more exciting news, my new show has opened.

No comments: